Re: Re: Re:Vortech

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 15:53:35 EST

Daniel Colucci wrote:

> Thanks Ron. I'll definitely keep you posted with the results. I won't be
> able to get any timeslips due to the fact that the track is closed. I may
> however get some dyno time when I get things sorted out.
>
> Modifications in the works: TB from MPI, Computer work, Injectors, intake
> manifold M1 and camshaft. (Blower grind), and a Trans-go shift kit. Have
> I left anything out?

I was going to recommend 1.7 rockers but if you are going with the Crower
blower grind I think they require the 1.7's.

--

Ron Merx (IndyRon) <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf. Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor Shifter, AND........