RE: Frank's TB Vol. #1

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 20:35:11 EST

Brian,
I have no clue what the whistle might be at this time. I hope it is not too
annoying or real loud. Is the truck running OK when you hear this??? I will
ask some of the other folks who are testing these if they have the same
thing. Did you replace the IAC yet and is your idle back up where it should
be?
        Frank