Re: 3/36 Warranty

From: Heather - Intensely Bluetiful Dakota (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 23 1998 - 23:46:10 EST

Does anyone know if it is more expensive at a dealer (i.e., is the price
negoiatable) or from Chrysler direct? If you have the Chrysler extended
warranty, is it as good as the original 3/36 or do you have to go through
weird approvals or other insurance-type warranty stuff?
Thanks!
Michael Kneebone

Well, let me put it to you this way...a friend of the familys bought a
warranty through a dealer...little did they know it was only valid at THAT
dealer. Took their vehicle to another dealer, had them fix it then found
out it wasn't covered. (in other words....read the fine print if you buy
through a dealer)

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4cyl 5spd Intensely Bluetiful

**gettin ready for that 600 mile road trip across Texas to visit the
folx...that means I gotta drive back 600 miles too :( Anyone wanna go with?
(I wont pay you, but you'll get a GREAT Turkey dinner and warm fire)