[Fwd: towing]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Nov 24 1998 - 10:05:12 EST

Cuervo, I had a hitch salesman try to tell me the bumpers were weak and
would bend with a load on the bumper. I don't know though, I think he
was just trying to sell me a hitch(140.00). I bet if you don't put too
much on it you'd be alright. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Hey folks,
I am getting a new house and need to move some stuff with my dak. I can
borrow a utility trailer but I don't have a hitch. can I just put a ball on
the bumper? or will this smash up my plate and bumper? I already got the
wiring and would really like to save the 100 or so for the hitch. any one
try this?

Cuervo