Re: [Fwd: towing]

From: Thinknet (thinknet@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 00:13:25 EST

Actually I wasn't all that worried about the weight, but what the trailer
would do to the bumper on the '97 slt. it doesn't look all that wide from
where the ball would mount. the trailer is one of those little
build-it-yourself types and the new house is only 5 miles from the apartment
where I live now. I guess I have seen 1 too many banged up license plates
and didn't really want that to happen to mine.

Cuervo