Re: Mopar headers for R/Ts

From: Ron Merx (ronmerx@nol.net)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 14:58:35 EST

John Neff wrote:

> prices and part numbers are. BTW, I did get a note from Mike in the mail
> that said we will be able to buy the headers at "Jobber Price" if we have 25
> or more orders. So far I have 23 confirmed and 1 thinking about it. This is
> combined from the Dakota, Ram and Durango lists. I hope someone else steps
> up the plate when it all comes down otherwise I may have to do some begging
> to get what ever jobber prices turn out to be.
> John

John, I have a 99 R/T on backorder :~( but I wouldn't mind being put on the
list.
Kinda like putting the horse before the cart but am sure I want them.
Let me know of any info you need.
Thanks, Ron

--

Ron Merx (IndyRon) <ronmerx@nol.net>

'96 Ram Indy Pace Truck, Vortech Supercharger, Mopar R/T cam, Mopar Perf. Computer, Crower 1.7 rockers w/ H-D springs, MSD 6A-BTM ignition, J&S Digital Safeguard, MPI Pro Street TBI, DynaMax muffler 3" hiflo cat exhaust (custom built), 4.10 Gears, Borla Headers, 24# injectors, TransGo kit, B&M Floor Shifter, AND........