RE: plugs Attn. Glen

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 25 1998 - 21:02:54 EST

Glen,
Haven't tried the new Bosch Platinum's. On the subject of aftermarket
ignitions, none of the ignitions with adjustable rev limiters are CARB or
EPA approved for OBD-II vehicles (96 & newer). The reason is that you might
set the limiter lower then the factory and if hit, the computer senses a
misfire. This is what Crane told me. The above offending bodies have no
plans on certifying them.....

        Frank