Muffler Info was: Re: needed

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Nov 26 1998 - 22:07:07 EST

Okay. This brings up some more questions. My Truck is a '95.
Okay.. What size are the pipes on a stock Dakota?
If I just replace the muffler and keep my pipes, will it still offer the
same great sound and performance? I really like the way my pipes exit
out to the side. I think it looks great! Is this a simple bolt up deal,
or is cutting and welding required?
My truck has 44k on it... Why would the cat back need to be replaced at
50k?

Thanks,

Chad