Re: '97 Dodge Dakota Sport, Guages Fail.

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 22:12:55 EST

Just to clarify... You have the, voltage, temperature, tachometer, oil &
fuel array and they all fail at the same time?!... Does the speedo go too
or just the engine monitoring gauges?... Weird stuff!

The only thing even a little wacky on my '98 was the fuel gauge when I
overfilled it... It went to 3/4's even though I had over filled it. Once
some fuel burned off it read "full" and it's worked fine ever since.

T.