Re: K&N dissapointment

From: Mike Burgess (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Mon Nov 30 1998 - 01:46:11 EST

Who said anything about cleaning it? I can't afford to trash
my engine waiting for it to get dirty. I woulden't expect it
to be dirty yet, but I didn't plan on the dirt bypassing it
and getting into the crankcase.

--
" I am confident that the Republican Party will pick a
     nominee that will beat Bill Clinton in 2000. "