Re: Dunlop Rovers

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 10:18:57 EST

I have not really found a good answer to that question. So in the summer
I run a very hard tire that sucks in bad weather, but this way I'm able
to turns the tires faster than the truck moves all the time and the tire
will last much longer.

When I get a tire that is good for snow and rain it is usually a softer
tire and in just a few burn outs you can be on the rim. So I guess I
would suggest changing your tires for the season.

But if you must settle on one tire, then I would suggest something that
is a all-season with a high traction and tempeture ratting, "A" is the
best in that rating.

a tire with a "A" for both ratings is going to be expensive no madder
the size of the tire.
Thanx, Brian
http://www.thepentagon.com/bpearson