Re: Ticking V6

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 10:56:12 EST

Yes I would agree, you need to repleace the PCV vavlve is when it no
longer rattles. I was told that when you shake it in your hand and you
don't hear anything that it needs replaced, if it rattles a little then
it is still good.

I get a raddle from my PVC valve but you are not able to hear it unless
you have your ear under the hood.

Thanx, Brian
http://www.thepentagon.com/bpearson