Finally ordered my truck!

From: David Gloff (geko29@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 15:39:58 EST

Well, last night I went by our local Dodge dealer (which just happens to
be the very same Koller Dodge that many list members get performance
parts from) and ordered my '99 Dakota Club Cab 4x2 318 5-speed.
Naturally, I wanted all the trimmings, so I ordered everything except
the engine block heater, towing package, and upgraded stereo (I'll be
doing that myself, thank you very much). Sticker came to $21.7k and
change, Invoice was $20,015, got it for $20k even, less a $500 rebate.
First on my list of "additions" will be Frank's TBI, a Fiberglass
Tonneau, and the 4x4/RT fender flares.

I could possibly get it the last week of December, but due to Christmas
shutdown of the plant, it'll more likely be the 2nd or 3rd week of
January....I'm left to wait anxiously for my baby to arrive.

David Gloff
Impatiently awaiting Intense Blue CC 318 5-speed 4x2