RE: 99 Dakota Questions

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 21:18:14 EST

use full synthetic oil and change it at the same time as you would using
regular oil. Thats what it says in the owners manual. Lots of people use the
synthetic longer because of what it is.

The cat back systems usually give around 20 hp + or - a few ponies.

Open a window and close the door. If it doesnt shut smoothly then its not
adjusted properly. If its out of line sometimes you can actually feel the
door move up or down when it latches.

Joel