Re: Skeered, and such...

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 14:08:08 EST

Brian Pearson said:
>The last time I looked they only had blue, but I would be will to send
>you one. I think that it was about $4.00. let me know what you think?
>and what color is your dak?

Heather
98sportbabyblue says:
>Ain't Skeered sticker/decal saw at AutoZone...don't remember price, but if
>you can't find it you could probably persuade me to buy one with your money
>for you and mail it to you...

Thanks, both of you. I havenīt checked the stores here. If the chain stores
have
them there, chances are pretty good theyīll be available here too. Believe
it if
you will, but California has itīs share of hicks (like me). Not all of them
moved here
though, the saner (and bigger) part of the state is agricultural.

East San Diego, including (sorry Sam) Santee, has lots of cowboys. Heck,
they still
have rodeos in Lakeside!

BTW, my Club Cab 4x4 is Emerald Green from top to bottom [most Iīve seen have
a tan panel down the side].

Jim