Re: I´m back!

From: JT McBride (mcbride@abac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 14:22:52 EST

>Yeah, check out my webpage....
>
>http://24.4.94.46
>
>It's my wife's truck.
>
>Want to go to the San Diego Mopar Club meeting on
>Saturday night (~6 pm)??? My wife and I joined up,
>and both drive down for dinner/meeting/raffle. Bruce is
>also a member, and MAYBE we can get Martin T. to
>go too (5 dakotas, 3 RT's, 1- 4x4, and 1-5 spd).
>
>Let me know, and I'll get all the info to you.
>
>Sam '95 SLT

No luck accessing your Web site. Unless I´m under the truck wrenching,
I don´t have plans for this Saturday, and would love to join you guys.

Is that down at the SD Auto Museum?

Is the SDMC a chapter of the Walter P. Chrysler national club? I´ve thought
of joining that for awhile. I still want someday to own a ´70 Challenger, and
a ´56 or ´57 Chrysler with the early Hemi.

And a very big garage!

Jim