Re: I´m back!

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 03 1998 - 14:47:46 EST

>No luck accessing your Web site. Unless I=B4m under the truck
wrenching,
>I don=B4t have plans for this Saturday, and would love to join you
guys.

>Is that down at the SD Auto Museum?
>
>Is the SDMC a chapter of the Walter P. Chrysler national club?

Web site might be down due to cable modem (COX) is super slow right now,
something is up...

The meeting is at 'Patches' sports bar, just off of waring rd., just
north of I-8. Take I-8 east to waring.... go to first light, turn
right, and you'll run right into it. It costs $25.00 a year to join,
you don't need to join if you don't want to, but it helps the club...
250-400 members I have been told. I will get there around 5:30pm, with
my wife (bringing both trucks)... Not too sure if they are a chapter of
the Walter P. Chrysler club, but they may be.

Sam '95 SLT