RE: Multiple Questions

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 02:46:46 EST

See, Jim is one of those that are very knowledgeable about this
stuff.....you da man jim!!!!

Try going to a service like hotmail for your mail....the limit there is
about 2.5MB....ond you don't need to install anything on your computer to
get there or read your mail....
www.hotmail.com

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC