Re: Re: SHARING MY JOY

From: Dana (dr088@lightspeed.net)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 19:58:46 EST

I have a 98 and 99 Dakota Catalog and the mention of the, "Get maximum
control and stopping power
with optional four-wheel antilock disc brakes", is in both. This seems
deceiving. I have a 99 RT and looked into getting these " 4 wheel disc
brakes", but it seems its the "antilock" that's four-wheel, not the
disc brakes.

Dana

99 Dakota RT, RC ( Intense Blue )