Check engine light

From: Ed Garbacz (uegarbac@mcs.drexel.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 13:33:07 EST

Since those of us with the 97+ Daks cannot easily pull the codes using
the on/off key method does any one know if it would be possible to rig up
a cable that would attach to a laptop computer that had some custom software
that could read the codes? I would be willing to write the software if
someone knew the format of the data that is used. I'm not sure it would be
possible but if anyone knows something about it please let me know.

Ed G