Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: unlogic (rcrassoc@erols.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 23:53:13 EST

I'm no nitrous expert, but one thing to keep in mind is that you need to
boost the fuel pressure when you add nitrous. If the fuel/air mix goes lean
when the N2O is on, well, let's just say that's a bad thing (unless you
enjoy turning a 318 into a frag grenade). my personal preference would be
for a supercharger, because N20 is limited use, while the blower is always
on. besides, you can always add the N2O later and have a killer combo!
-matt