Re: RE: Flow goes Dyno?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 17:40:27 EST

In a message dated 12/8/98 8:02:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, stdpwb11@shsu.edu
writes:

<< Personally I do not care for Dynomax. They don't sound as throaty and mean
 as a flowmaster. I would take it back and demand a flowmaster. >>

I have the Dynomax Race Magnum and wouldn't swap it for a whole box of
flowmasters, just my 2 cents. Just about every night at the drags I had
someone come over and comment on the sound and want to know what I had on it.
I'll have to let Jon take it down the track sometime so I can hear what it
sounds like :-) Sounds great from inside the cab and not annoying at all at
road speed.

Bill