Re: RE: Flow goes Dyno?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 18:14:02 EST

At 05:40 PM 12/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/8/98 8:02:07 PM Eastern Standard Time, stdpwb11@shsu.edu
>writes:
>
><< Personally I do not care for Dynomax. They don't sound as throaty and mean
> as a flowmaster. I would take it back and demand a flowmaster. >>
>
>I have the Dynomax Race Magnum and wouldn't swap it for a whole box of
>flowmasters, just my 2 cents. Just about every night at the drags I had
>someone come over and comment on the sound and want to know what I had on it.
>I'll have to let Jon take it down the track sometime so I can hear what it
>sounds like :-) Sounds great from inside the cab and not annoying at all at
>road speed.

   Yeah, I get a real good listen to that thing every time I race Bill,
what with those 'Cuda exhaust tips stickin' right in my face and all... :-)
(I'm gonna have to do somethin' about that...) :-)

   I'd be happy to help ya out if you want to hear what it sounds like,
Bill. :-) Especially if I get to play with that little blue switch. ;-)
Course, then you wouldn't have as long to hear what it sounds like, so I
could come back around and do it again... ;-)

   Anyway, yep Bill's truck does sound great! Every time he fires that
thing up I start to turn a little green. :-) It sounds really great inside
the cab too; at least it did when I drove his truck to the staging lanes; I
haven't been down the track in it. Sean Meldrum has the same muffler, and
I think there are a few people on the list who have heard his truck in
person and can tell you what it sounds like.

                                               -Jon-