Re: FABM and gas mileage?

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 00:53:34 EST

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:

> Yup. Same here. (1997 Dakota SLT V6 - Medium Mods)
>
> I decided to use an alternative intake system that blows away the FABM!
>
> http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/btoys.htm
>
> It costs about $120.00 to make but is well worth it. (My MPG went UP)

You live in P'ville correct? I live in Leander. Have you tried the FABM
yet to be able to compare? If you haven't, I have a 14x2.5" FABM on my
truck w/ a paper air filter. I wouldn't mind getting together to compare
the diff. systems on each of our trucks. I think this will possibly put
and end (probably not) to your style vs. an FABM. Tell me what you
think.

Erich 98 ext. cab V8 5spd.