Re: Observation

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 13:32:59 EST

At 03:32 AM 12/9/98 , you wrote:

>Wow!! I just browsed Through the member profiles. TEXAS must be the
>DAKOTA capital of the world. Over half of the members are from Texas.
>What gives?

1) Great weather (if you don't count six month long scorching hot summers
or the occasional winter time blue norther)

2) Lots of wide open spaces (it's all private land and you can't go on it
without getting shot, but it's there.)

3) We don't have to burn kerosine half the year to stay warm.

4) No state income tax

5) Great looking women :-)

Note: the above are not necessary in order of importance. And don't even
*think* of moving here. We already have too many Yankees. <Heat shields
engaged and functioning, Captain. We're ready for their attack>

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living
asking, 'Do you want fries with that?'-John Cleese