Re: Left Outside Rear View Mirror

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 07:50:12 EST

It sounds like he doesnt have the right part and knows it and is trying to
give you the run around. I have replaced a mirror on my truck and it is a
different truck, but Mopar should have one to fit any of their vehicles.
I would take it back and go to another dealer that wanted to order you the
right thing.

Bill
'97 SS/T

-good luck!