Re: [Fwd: Superchargers vs nitrous]

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 11:37:27 EST

Sorry to butt in...but don't you think the progressive NO2 systems would be
more safe than the old fashioned "Squirt -n- GO". Rev Limiters aren't
required with these since the gas comes and goes in relation to the pedal.

As for the Supercharger...it's still the most reliable way. (Paxton or
Vortech).