RE: FABM and gas mileage?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 12:23:30 EST

At 07:54 AM 12/10/98 , you wrote:

>Since I have the V6 in my '97 Dak, the 14" would be too big. I tried both
>the 12"x3" and 10"x2.5" versions and immediately noticed a decrease in
>performance as well as gas mileage.

How long did you have the system on your truck? Did you reset the computer
and give it a chance to readapt to the new system? Anyone else with a V6
have this same experience? This is the first I've heard of anyone reporting
anything like this and am curious about any other experiences.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail,net

If life were fair, Dan Quayle would be making a living
asking, 'Do you want fries with that?'-John Cleese