Re: Swap of

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 11:33:38 EST

Ditto here Jim. I have 101k+ miles on my '95, 5 spd. Dakota. I have
been talking with Bruce and Frank about putting a 5.9L ram motor into my
dakota, but I am trying to find out of I can use my MP SBEC from my
5.2L, or do I need to buy a MP SBEC for a 5.9L, 5 spd RAM... Waiting
hear what Eric did....

Sam '95 SLT