Mufflers

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 23:09:44 EST

Ok, I was thinking about all this stuff when I saw a new article in Hot
rodding (I think) about mufflers. They switched out about 8 different
mufflers on the same car and 1/4 miled it with them on and without any
muffler. Well, obviously the open headers were the best, then after that
was a large case walker dynomax muffler. I think it was called 17749.
Flowmasters (3 and 2 chamber) came in last in everything. Supertrapp was
right behind the Dynomax and then small case Dynomax was after that.
Sounds like dynomax has it going on. BTW, they had Borlas and other stuff
like that up there too. Just food for thought.

Bill
'97 SS/T