Re: Dakota 360 swap...

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 11:04:06 EST

Well, you know that the triangle isnt full of good ole boys. No offense,
but a lot of them are from other states and would expect some kind of
emissions laws, even thought we dont have a smog problem or anything. I
just dont see them telling farmer joe out in the middle of the swamps that
he cant modify his car. They probably shouldnt anyways. But if they
decide to, I guess I'll move to SC. From what I hear they did away with
all that stuff.

Bill