Re: Fender Flares & Mud Flaps

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 07:49:43 EST

Dr. Pat says;

Get the factory 4X4 fender flares from the "optional wheel and tire
package". I got them on my 4X2 and they look and work great. They really
keep the sides of the truck much cleaner.

When I took delivery of my 4X2, the 235-70's were just barely peeking out. I
showed the dealer all the pictures in his brochures of the Daks with the
15X8 wheels and they all had the fender flares(they were all 4X4's) and I
convinced him that the factory forgot to install the flares on my truck.
This was the first Dak he had sold and tires really were peeking out a
little so he ordered the fender flares, painted them up flame red and
installed them for FREE. They will come in handy when I step up to the
275-60's and lay her down a couple of inches(as soon as the hotchkis stuff
is ready).

>From: Cliff Golden <cgolden@wtrt.net>
>To: "Dakota-Truck (DML)" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Fender Flares & Mud Flaps
>Date: Sun, Dec 13, 1998, 1:11 PM

>Anybody know of some really good looking flares and flaps? My flaps just
won't do the job 'cause mud goes all >over my 4X4. Just like all the rest
of you I'm really proud to FINALLY have a DAK & I wanna keep it looking >good!!