Differential

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 18:52:58 EST

I have a opencase with the 3:55. I want a posi unit. In my Jegs catalog they
have Auburn posi units. I was told that on my 98 sport I have a 8 1/4 diff.
But Jegs only offers 9 1/4 units for Chryslers. Will this fit? Has anyone
else put in an aftermarket posi unit that is not mopar? I want to keep my
gear for now to save on money. I am looking to spend about 500. That
includes the unit and installation. Can anyone suggest a posi unit for a 98
dak sport for around 300? And were I can get it from?

Josh