Re: Differential

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 09:48:31 EST

Josh,
Check the attached message. Me and Tate Strickland went though this whole
deal. The posi unit for Gen II daks is $180.00 but for us guess what it
caost a little more. If you have any questions just email me privately.

Todd -aka - Lotsoftoys
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/
Mustang@netunlimited.net
98 CC Sport w3/5 kit