Re: '97 4x4 5spd v8 WON'T START

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 07:48:21 EST

Travis, I could be wrong here but with our fuel injection you shouldnt pump
the gas before ignition even if it doesnt start. Sounds like maybe gasline
freeze if its really that cold. When was the last time you ran a bottle of
Injector cleaner? Fill it up with the good stuff seeing that its pretty damn
cheap now and a bottle of injector cleaner. Well, after you get it back that
is. I bet after the thing warms up inside the dealership it will start!
Eric