Re: '97 4x4 5spd v8 WON'T START

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 10:51:30 EST

Lusers (yeah, I felt like a loser, so I checked the 'troubleshoot
section') manual says if it's flooded, put the pedal to the floor.
I went back yesterday and it was around 45 degrees F. I was about
to by the Slick 50 gas treatment (this stuff ROCKS!) and dump it
in both the DAK and the laser. I'm hoping the dealer finds this problem
soon, and I hope it is under warranty.

I tried the WD40 down it throat trick and it fired up for a second.
There's
no way it's getting any fuel. :(

-travis