RE: Electric Fan(HELP!)

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 10:50:06 EST

I have replaced the stock fan on my Ram with a dual-fan setup with a
thermostat. They are the "push" type fans and mount between the radiator
and the AC coils. All you need do is screw off the stock fan. I had a
buddy of mine that worked at a Dodge dealer use his special tool to do it
however. Not sure if you can do it with regular hand tools or not. One you
get the thermostat set properly, I have had no cooling problems(after the
180 thermostat also), and I live in Texas. Already been through a hot
summer using the AC as well. Adds a bit of power for sure. The engine
seems to rev much faster.

Vlad
96 Indy