Re: RE: Great White North

From: rustyeagle@excite.com
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 17:38:48 EST

In regards to those people who seem like they are aiming at you while you
are enjoying the white stuff on the ground... I recommend a grille guard,
and a class III trailer hitch with the ball extended. OOPS!!! I love my
4x4 on the white stuff, but the only place that seems safe, are parking lots
and park and rides on sunday. Well, there's no snow in Kansas, yet..., but
don't worry, we will get some. Maybe I can send it your way instead.

Rusty Eagle, Jessica Snyder