RE: RE: Great White North

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 18:11:49 EST

> In regards to those people who seem like they are aiming at you while you
> are enjoying the white stuff on the ground... I recommend a grille guard,
> and a class III trailer hitch with the ball extended. OOPS!!! I love my
> 4x4 on the white stuff, but the only place that seems safe, are
> parking lots
> and park and rides on sunday. Well, there's no snow in Kansas,
> yet..., but
> don't worry, we will get some. Maybe I can send it your way instead.
>
> Rusty Eagle, Jessica Snyder

Hey Rusty,

Wait until Saturday. Jason and I are leaving for Salt Lake City on Friday
morning to spend Christmas with his family and I'm sure there will be more
than enough white flaky stuff waiting for us there. We don't want it on
Friday to delay our plane. I hope we'll be able to get away from it while
honeymooning in Vegas on the 28th. It's too bad that we'll be without both
Daks for 2 1/2 weeks, otherwise we could have met up with some of the DML
folk in Utah and Nevada. Somehow I don't think his family would understand
us flying all the way there for Christmas and ending up taking off for a DML
meet. I guess if you aren't part of the DML, you just don't understand.

If everyone closes their eyes and wishes real hard, we won't be snowbound on
our honeymoon. The "Star Trek Experience" is waiting for me in Vegas!!!!!
:)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd