motorcycle in my dak bed

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 10:05:44 EST

Hey everyone,

I need some help here, please. First of all my name is Randy, I live in
Toronto, Canada (no snow yet!! The Dak Gods are smiling on us Canucks),
I have a 98 Dak Sport CC, with bed liner V6. My friend's motorcycle need
some work and she can't drive it to the shop. How would I go about
putting it in the back of my truck? Or is this not recommended? It only
weighs approx. 350-400lbs. Also, would I damage or crack my bed liner or
would someone recommend a sheet of 1/2 - 3/4 plywood on top of my
bedliner?
Any advice would be a great help.

Thanks,

Randy Drew