[Fwd: Re: Faster R/T DAKOTA]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 10:17:28 EST

Yeah, break it in like your gonna drive it, FAST & HARD! I turned the
key on my R/T for the 1st time at 2.5 mi., got apound the corner and
nailed it, haven't took my foot out of it yet @ 11,000 mi. To me there
is no benefit to babying a motor for any length of time, it hurts it
more to drive it one rpm range all the time, at least vary the rpm, a
little city, a little hwy, a lot of kickin it's *ss. That's my way, and
just my opinion. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

In a message dated 14-12-98 10:58:49 AM Central Standard Time,
maximumskier@hotmail.com writes:

> I have a brand new '99 R/T and want to puish it's performance to the
> limits. Could any one help me with mods for it that increase the
> horsepower or acceleration. JASON

Break it in correctly first.....I recommend 3000K.

Just my way.

Gene
99 R/T CC