Re: motorcycle in my dak bed

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 10:54:36 EST

Randy,
I have a 98 with a bed liner also, and I haul motorcyles all the time. The
only thing you really need to do is put a board across the front of the bed
next to the cab. That will keep the front of the bed from bending when you
apply pressure to it. All you need is two tie downs from the floor to the
handlebars or forks. If you want to be extra safe then use two more tie
downs on the rear of the motorcycle. That should do the trick. I've hauled
mine 200 miles like that.

Todd -aka - Lotsoftoys
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/
Mustang@netunlimited.net