Re: hitch

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 18:04:37 EST

Todd,
Do you have a 2 wheel drive or 4X4. I have a 4X4 and the T&H package
consists of 31" tires. There is no room in there unless someone has a kit to
relocate the tire and still keep it under the truck. Is there a web site
that shows the hitch you are talking about?
John
98 Dak (removing unwanted custom body and suspension mods)

<snip>
John,
Go with the hidden hitch. That's what I'm using with roll pan and T+H
package it comes close but it does work.

<unsnip>