Re: Swap of "crate" 360 into '97 Dakota?

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 15 1998 - 19:27:01 EST

I am surprised you got a part number for the MPI. They would not give me one. I
was told they do not recommend it for air conditioned cars. It will work, but you
have to modify the bracket. Yes, no EGR and you have to weld the tube to the
exhaust manifold, or find a plug of some type. Someone is already making these
manifold modifications. I have one. I know of one other person who has one, but no
one is talking about where they actually came from. Is it possible Chrysler is
doing to R&D with some people?

Allen