Re: Another sticker idea (and update)

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 20:17:52 EST

Jon -

I think it looks great .

The only thing I would change is the wording from "MEMBER OF THE DAKOTA
MAILING LIST" to "MEMBER - THE DAKOTA MAILING LIST"

I know , I know , sounds picky and trivial , but that's just me .

If no-one else wants that and it doesn't get changed ,then I'll still order
about a bazillion of em !

Great job Jon !

At 07:12 PM 12/16/98 -0500, you wrote:

> Well, I spent part of the day beating a few of my graphics programs
>into submission, and I got basically what I was tryin' to do...
>
> I was thinking about using something like this for the "official" DML
>logo:
>
>http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/smallcircularwork01.jpg
>http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/circularwork01.jpg
>
> (They're both the same, but the small one is half the size.)
>
> Any comments, suggestions, etc?
>---------------------
>
> As far as the stickers go, I'm just about finished creating an
>"ordering" page for the initial run... If all goes according to
>plan, I should be able to get prices and stuff within the next few
>days...
>

> -Jon-

> | Affiliations: DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA. RP-SEL |
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |
> `----------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

W . Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net