Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Faster R/T DAKOTA]]

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 16 1998 - 20:14:04 EST

<< Driven this way since day
 one, at 60,000 mi, not so much as a puff of smoke at start up and
 running as strong as ever. Anyway, this is my opinion, I don't expect
 everyone (or anyone) to adopt my radical viewpoints, but in this case,
 if they did, they wouldn't be takeing any life off their new motor.IMHO.
 Alan S. >>

My 96 Dak was broken in the same way. Has 56,000 on it now, and not a wimper
out of the little bitc........ uh, you get the point! I wouldnt do it any
other way. I believe that all the materials learn to behave in the
environment you break them in with. So if you beat it, they will be more
tolerant in the future!!!

Brad