RE: [Fwd: Re: Electric Fan(HELP!)]

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 00:21:52 EST

If you'd study your history...the mid to late 60's AMC's used quite an
assortment of "MOPAR" parts. (Not to forget Chevy and Ford as well.)

AMC = All Mistakes Combined.

Can't complain about my Javelin though...only 1 motor (at 180K miles) and
the suspension is still uses all of the original main components: ball
joints, bushings, shocks, etc. obviously required replacing at some point.
Rearend is still the original (no gear changes yet and it's a Chrysler
Rearend), Transmission is still the original (no rebuilds yet) and the
driveshaft has only had two U-Joint replacements.

:)