DML Intro

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 00:30:15 EST

Well I've finally managed to get caught up with the list, so my intro is
long overdue. I was about 600+ Digest posts behind, so I've been lurking
for a while.

I've also managed to miss out on a few good deals. Hopefully I can keep up
and not miss any more.

Anyway, enough rambling...

Here's the specs:

Me: Live in Michigan, Detroit Metro Area

Truck: (This is the important one anyway)

Base: 1994 Dodge Dakota Sport Club Cab 4x4 (PCH Blue)
Engine: Dodge Magnum V8 5.2L (318 ci)
Ignition: Jacobs Omni Pack, Accell 1000+ Wires
Intake: K & N Air Filter
Exhaust: Thorley Try-Y Headers, 3" Cat, Gibson Exhaust 3" w 3.5" Side Exit
Oil: Dual Remote mount Filters
Wheels: Weld 15x10 SS-II Type 46 / Polished Aluminum
Tires: Defender SRX4 325R60
Suspension Lift: Trail Master 4" Lift.
Front: HD Torsion bars, Dual Trail Master SSV Shocks
Rear: Custom 4" Lift springs, Dual Trail Master SSV Shocks
Front Axle: 7.25" 3.21 Open
Rear Axle: 8.25" 3.21 Auburn Limited Slip
Trailmaster Front Skidplate
Transmission: NV3500 5 speed w / Centerforce Dual-Friction clutch
ARE Fiberglass cap w/ smoke tinted sliding windows (screened) Custom Paint
Bedliner
Bed Carpet
Lund Wrap Around Bug Guard
Lund Screen Front grill inserts w / Custom Paint
Go Rhino! 3" Nerf Bars w / strip lights & Custom Paint
Dual Wipers: (Custom Paint)
Wiper Arms (Custom Paint)
Door Edge Gaurds
Door Sill Gaurds
Door Storage Pockets
Remote Keyless Entry.
Remote Door Solenoids
Automatic Headlight Control w/ Remote
Remote Power Windows (Up only)
Vent Visor (Front Windows Only)
Driving Lights (KC)
50 Watt Halogen Backup Bulbs
Rear Tow Hooks
Clock / In / Out Thermometer
Wide Angle Rear View Mirror
Coin Holder from 89' Plymouth Sundance
Motion Sickness Bags
Mud Flaps
Cargo Bars & Cargo Net
Poplock tailgate lock
500 Watt power inverter

I think should include all my truck specs in my Sig file? :o, Not!

David