thanks to all

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 11:07:11 EST

I just wanted to thank all the people on the list for the info on that
Motorcycle in my bed question. I will be putting it in on Saturday
morning. I'm going to use a loading dock in their apt building, it has a
ramp to push it up and a hydrolic ramp that can be lowered to different
heights of trucks. (but she didnt mention that there was one till now)
I'll use all precautions to tie down with blocks.

Hey we got some snow now!!!! It's those non-Dak drivers I fear most.
:(
Would I be wearing out my welcome if I asked another question? You can
tell me to scram!!! if so. If not, Do the Northern Dak Drivers use Sand
Bags or something else for weight? Do we really need it or just to be
safe?

thanks, eh! =)

randy drew
fonman@ican.net
98 dak sport cc V6. black >i'm not liking the potential effect of Road
Salt on black Paint :(