Re: Cats

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 17 1998 - 14:51:01 EST

>2. When I go to have it emissions tested, (Jefferson County, KY), are they
>immediately going to pull out the hangman's noose or just jack up the jail
>and throw me under it?

They will probably do both , either way , you will automatically fail the
test , they probably won't even test it if it doesn't have a cat. .

I would go back to who or where you bought the truck and try and get them
to fix it if you have to pass emmisions . If they resist , remind them that
it is illegal to remove the cat. on a polution controlled vehicle .
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net